My favourite eating places in Delhi:
- Karim's (Jama Masjid): The ultimate in Mughlai cuisine in the capital, perhaps the best in the entire world!
- Big Chill (Kailash Colony): Continental cuisine to suit all taste buds, this eatery is so popular, there's always a half-hour waiting time.
- China Garden (GK 2): Exquisite Chinese cuisine, not the Punjabi-Chinese variety that is so easily available elsewhere in the capital.
- Al Bake (New Friends Colony): This tiny eatery offers awesome Mediterranean cuisine. The shawarmas are justifiably famous all over Delhi.
- Oriental Bloom (Ansal Plaza): The dimsums here are to die for.
- My own home: Thanks to the wife's culinary capabilities. And my own exquisite non-veg stuff.