Friday, May 19, 2006

Pale Rider

I woke up early today, and decided that I wanted some cool air instead of my daily dose of bread and eggs. So I decided to play "stare into the horizon".

I looked, and looked some more. And then I saw a cloud of dust fast approaching me. I looked closer, and I saw a very pale horse. The rider was paler still.

And then I understood that it was death. The lone horseman of the apocalypse who could outrun my mind. As I readied myself for my last journey, the horseman spoke to me:

"Some days just happen to be good. Today just happens to be one of those days."

4 comments:

CoolMood said...

it seems these days Death is occupying your mind.......

Any specific reasons for these morbid thoughts?

Anonymous said...

hi arnab, came across ur blog thru alpana's... u don't sound v.well. whatever it is, rememeber the old adage: this too, shall pass.

Anonymous said...

if you are not dead, update. with more stuff on death if you want. but update anyway.

Anonymous said...

if you are not dead, update. with more stuff on death if you want. but update anyway.