Monday, August 28, 2006

I Believe I Must Die

I believe that I must die. It is important to do that now. There is too much going on. There is too little sleep. There is too little time for myself. There is too little of myself to make time for.

What would be enough to get started would be to first end it all. I shall slit my wrists, but only with a blunt axe. So that my manicured hands can start to look more natural again. I shall bleed ever so slowly, and the muddy mundaneness of my life will be washed away by the vibrancy of my blood.

I shall be remembered by those around me as the bubbling effervescence of depressive reality. I believe that I must die. And I must do as I believe. Only by my death will I assert the vivacity of my chilling existence.

1 comment:

Mellowdrama said...

Lol aren't you morbid, what gives?? Yeah shit happens and everyone has to die tho personally I prefer the jumping off the 14th floor route, so much more dignity in that except for the part where you splatter your intestines on the sidewalk:) Sure add me, will add you!